Saturday, July 25, 2009

Trying to get my life straight.

I am desperately trying to get my life in order. I dropped out of school due to being mistreated and being messed with. Don't get me wrong, I'm a very strong person..but you can only take so much before you get physical. After I dropped out of school, I pretty much ran away from home and going completely wild. I got pregnant (very much by accident and with a person I don't even like...never did...which is so wrong) and hid it from my mom (shes not really my mom, I was adopted by her) for 8 months. I called her the day of my sister's birthday and the day that she found out that my cousin, Marcus, hung himself in my papa's yard. It was a hard day for her..and for me. I was so scared of telling her. I originally wanted to put my son up for adoption, but I couldn't do that. I decided that if I was going to do anything right with my life it would be having him and making a perfect life for him and myself. Soon after I had him I named him Charlie Leonard Lewis. Yes, Leonard is a very awkward name, but it is my papa's, daddy's and Marcus' middle names. About 4 months after I had my sweet boy I got my G.E.D. It wasn't too hard. And I just recently signed up to sell Avon and I've only been selling for about a week. I have sold about $80.00 worth of products. I am also enrolled to attend Tech this fall to study Surgical Technology. I really want to do something with my art but I don't think I can make any money doing that. (I think I'm the only one who likes my art) I'm not getting child support or anything and I have to rely on my adopted mother (Brenda) to help me. I hate that. I want a job so bad I can't stand it. Nobody will hire me around here. It's either I'm not redneck or preppy enough, or it's that I have a kid. Like I said I'm trying to get my life on track...not for me but for my sweet little boy, Charlie. He is my life...when I feel sad and see him smile, it just makes my heart burst with love and happiness. He is the rock of my life. He is the reason to make something out of myself. I am and I will provide for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment