Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Day...Another Day Wondering How I'm Going To Get Around.

I NEED A CAR!! Its serious. I have even looked online to were I can drive a car for free with a company's logo on it. You have to pay a membership to even look at the cars...and even if you pay, there isn't a guarantee that you will even be able to find a car in your area. Shoot, I don't even know how I'm going to go back and forth to school...if Brenda lets me use her car, I will have to wake up at 6:30 (which I'm OK with), take Leighanne and Becka to two different schools, take Charlie to daycare, and get to my school. I'm OK with all of that...I just don't know how I'm going to accomplish that in time for my classes. I'm hoping that with the money that I get for school that I will be able to buy my smocks, books, and my tuition...and then have enough money to buy a clunker of a car. I don't really have high expectations...just something with some tunes, get me from point A to point B, and the big thing is that I NEED air conditioning and heat. I can't have my child uncomfortable in the summer and winter. I have been looking on craigslist...and there are some decent cars for sale for cheap...even $500 and lower. I sooo hope that I will be able to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment